Friday, February 7, 2014

WHO IN THE HELL ARE YOU

Psalm 34:19 says "Many are the afflictions of the righteous, But the LORD delivers him out of them all." If you excepted Jesus Christ as your savior, you are indeed the righteous. Trouble is not prejudice. It comes to everyone. It has no respect for time. It can come at any hour of the day or night. It has no respect for titles or positions. It comes to the president and the industrial worker. But the question is "WHO in the hell are you" in the trouble. Are you going to let what you are going through dictate your attitude, gratitude, and conviction? Are you going to let the uncertainty of how your bills will be paid affect your praise? Are you going to let your so called haters stop you from loving? Are you going to let a sickness stop you from professing the word over your body? Who in this hell are you? Are you a overcomer? Are you the head and not the tail? Are you above and not beneath? Are you a mighty warrior? Are you a person that believes in GOD? DO you believe in the power of GOD? If so...then stand up in your hell and say HELL NO! Speak to your storm and not about it. Before you think I'm being deep...let me tell you. I use to be a person who always had a defeated mentality. If things didn't go right I would shut COMPLETLY down from the world. I thought somebody owed me something????? I thought that because I was the "church boy" I shouldn't have to deal with the negative things of life, but that's not the bible. It wasn't until I changed how I responded to the trouble that things started to turn around. I had to realize who I was in GOD and the power he had given me. You have power too. Use it! Get up from your place of depression, anxiety, and fear. The next time someone ask you "who in the hell are you?" TELL THEM!

No comments:

Post a Comment