Thursday, January 30, 2014

Why You SO FAT

A woman shared with me today that she was being verbally abused at home by her husband because she is a little on the heavier side. At first I thought it was a joke because she gives off the impression that she is very confident in herself. However, she shared with me that when she gets home what confidence she has is always knocked down by the negative things her husband says to her. Life assures me that if this woman is gong through this then there are many other women and men dealing with the same issue. If not this issue then maybe you've been made to feel bad because you are not tall enough, small enough, or whatever the case. I challenge you to get a mirror and repeat this scripture to yourself "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well" Psalm 139:14. Don't allow anyone to make you feel like you are not beautiful or worth the love you deserve. God made you the way you are for a reason and somebody will love you for you. I'm out! Check out Elijah Bradford on youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment